The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration only allowed with specific domain
Yeah. I have google apps, but our org has 4 domains on GApps, so it would be a tiny bit trickier.
Hmmm - yeah that might be tricky!

Good luck with that one Wink
@Mudmin

Could this be turned into an validation check? Like we have min, max, unique, could we make one called 'allowed' and then the user has to do the PHP portion of getting the domain for it to check? Or would this be more work do you think than if we wrote a PHP script and did a die() or something?

E.g. domain of value must be within the table allowed_domains?
It could be. Yeah. I like that idea. It would be super helpful for me.

The big thing is making sure it circumvents people joining with other domains on google/fb. That's how my people accidentally create extra accounts all the time.
Although I don't know much about the OAuth, if there not a spot in which we would actually create the account from within our PHP? We could throw the if right before that and extract the domain from the OAuth response? Redirect them to the Registration form with ?Err=Domain not allowed or something.