The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Panel Horizontal Scroll Bar
I was but I thought it was there before as well. Did you get the front end of that CSS change done?
I've started on the markup for admin and the horizontal scrollbar is gone already!

Still working on it:

[Image: us4.png]

Excellente
Yeah. That looks great. I should probably use your version for 4.1. We just need to figure out how we want to handle the menus.
Hey @brian, I got a development 4.x up with the refreshed admin page.

Hit me up at uknut at hot mail dotcom for the url
Requested.
That looks nice and clean. What about the nav bar on the front end? Is it going to get the same sort of minimalist treatment we well?
I'll be aiming for options that render nicely with or without additional colour schemes.

@mudmin had suggested we go down the minimalist route on another post, we'll put together examples of various type for a future release.

If you see any examples of menus or other elements that you'd like to see in UserSpice, please do post a link.
I absolutely will, though I sorta stopped looking after I found Userspice. "User Frosting" (http://www.userfrosting.com/) is one I would say is an example of something that perhaps went too far. And in terms of including composer and "feature rich" this is probably a good example. I installed it in my search, but stopped after seeing how "in the way" it was. You can try it out to get some ideas. It is what I hope Userspice DOESN'T become...
Yeah. I'm pretty determined to stay out of people's way and allow most things to be turned off. I think there's definitely some interest in other features like Oauth and things like that, but I need to make them not mandatory or it will be too much work for people to get off the ground.