The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New found pages as private pages
Yeah. I was thinking about a per-page maintenance mode since I'm developing so many new features.

Of course, marking a page admin only does the same thing, so that's pretty much what I've done.
I think we could easily add a maintenance_mode column in pages and it actually could be beneficial. Especially for developers that want to put links to the page while developing whether it by in prod or dev.

So with this - I think we should:
1) Add per page maintenance mode
2) Add an option to define a default within the US settings for public or private on fetch

Do you want to do this - or just add it to the sheet to get tackled?
I've had second thoughts on the dev mode thing. I really don't think it adds anything. Putting a page as admin only is basically the same thing. In fact, for me it's been more helpful to do it that way, because if I keep seeing my staff show up in the tomfoolery page trying to get to something, I figure they might actually need access to it.