The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Docs too old?
I was trying to do some personalization to last/actual version of UserSpice (I've just downloaded it, 4.2.11), as seen in https://userspice.com/registration-form-add-fields/ but some of the file indicated... there isn't Smile

I added 2 columns in "users" table, and added line in users/views/_join.php

Next steps point to files... disappeared! Big Grin

And accessing UserSpice seems that my modifications has no effect at all (no errors, no fields,...)

Thanks!
haha. Yeah. A new set of documentation is being written as we speak. We're in the move fast and break things stage, so documentation and videos go out of style pretty quickly. So if you have the form fields and you have the columns, it's probably just a matter of getting that info posted into the db, which is a little trickier because you're in the middle of the user creation process. Can you paste the entire _join.php and any other files you've changed and we'll get you moving.
In the meanwhile I did the homework Smile

I'm far from my pc now, but I'll send you the personalized version I did. It seems to be workin enought for me, and may be it can be usefull to someone else.

You will be if it can be considered correct and distribuitable.

Thanks for now!
Ok, I'm back. I'll try to update (on a new post) my little job.
Bye!