The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Userspice World.
Hello all,

As a past user of usercake (and heavy modifier), I am starting some new projects and thought it would be nice if I didn't have to continue using the procedural style db calls (which I mostly replaced) of usercake and could find a nice new manager with modern day security and bootstrap.. voila... at first glance, userspice appear to be it.

I'm sure I'll be posting her alot over the next few years. And... I've already encountered issues installing userspice.. directory issues in the init.php...

See you all around here.
Welcome! Glad to have you.

I'd love to hear about the directory issues. Are you trying to edit userspice to have folders other than users, usersc and root? There are ways to do that.
Thanks, I'd love to tell you as well. Should we start a new thread in UserSpice 4.2 forum as there is no post/info on overcoming this issue (that I can find anyway)?

I see you already did. Smile

I'm also looking for people who want to donate their (sanitized) usercake projects to help with an upgrade straight from UserCake 2.0.2 all the way to UserSpice 4.3.

I'm sure there is going to be some manual work on the end user's part, but I think I can get people pretty close.
Nope, I didn't open anything in the other forum yet... I did engage in another thread here about using mssql instead of MySql (which i will end up going towards for reasons out of my control).

I'll start the thread in the other forum after this post.

Also, I may be interested in helping with the upgrade issues/testing from usercake. I'll have a lot of cleanup to to do before I could share anything. One other issue with my usercake instances is that I modified them to include more user fields, etc... much like userspice. So, as I mentioned, it will take some work, and, I'll need a data definition from the original install of usercake to put things back as they were. Smile
I think leaving your modifications will be okay - just sanitize your data itself. We want to make sure it works for everyone Smile

Also: welcome to US!