The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login page error
My logging page is showing error

"This page isn’t working

betajobs.com.ng is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

please how can i resolve it.
Nearly every time this is caused by a misconfigured .htaccess file. If you have one in your root (or the folder above your root), rename it to htaccess.txt or something like that.

Otherwise, there is a good chance that your php is not set to display errors so it gives a more generic error.

Add these two lines beginning at line 2 of the page that is causing the errors...

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
Code:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

Hopefully that will give you more information.
In which folder will i locate the htaccess to rename because am having it in CLASSES, INCLUDES, HELPERS FOLDER.
login.php already has the above code line but with a // comment tag, i just remove the comment tag but its still not working. The other pages have tested are working well so far.
Those .htaccess files belong to userspice and are fine. They prevent people from looking in those folders. It's usually an .htaccess file in the root or even the folder below the root.

Can you copy the entire file that you're having problems with to pastebin and paste the link here?
OK this is it https://pastebin.com/jQ4mbvvw
thanks...
I'm going to send you an email... look for one from mudmin.