The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 016
I decided not to get too fancy and added the login logger to login.php
Sounds good about the login thing and yes I would say the minimum should be bumped.
I pushed 017 just to get one last one out before you guys hand in any final stuff.
Hi

I was getting the error
Quote:Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$is_read in C:\wamp\www\test\users\classes\Notification.php on line 40
and I've found the issue that caused it. I looked at the line of code in question many times and couldn't see a problem, but then I looked at my database tables and realised I didn't have a notifications table.

I tried running the mysql query to create the notifications table from the sql.sql and got this error

Quote:Error Code : 1293

Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

I was running an old version wamp server and that meant my mysql version was older than 5.6.5. - so I updated wamp server and then ran the mysql query to create the notification table and the error is gone.

I'm posting this here in case anyone else is having the same issue, and this thread was the first result when I googled "userspice users\classes\Notification.php on line 40"

Cheers
What version are you using? I was thinking this was fixed after 4.3.2
This happened with Userspice version 4.3.5 - with both an upgraded version and a clean install version.

It wasn't a Userspice problem though - it was a mysql version was really out of date problem.
What version of mysql are you using? I'd love to do a few tests. I think there is a chance that there was one other table that was missing too.
I'm now using mysql 5.7.19

The version I was using when I had the problem was 5.5.24 (my test server had a lot of sites on it and I hadn't updated it for a long time)

Both the new userspice install and the upgraded one each have 26 tables in them - which includes the notifications table I added by running the sql code.

I did a search in the UserSpice43dev-master\UserSpice43dev-master\install\install\includes\sql.sql file and there were 26 results found for "CREATE TABLE" - so it looks like they are all there...

I'm happy to test/check stuff and give you feedback Smile