The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from TSPCalc
Greetings,

I just installed UserSpice for the first time, so I am still playing with it. I like what I see. I particularly like how streamlined it is.

I run a stock investing website aimed at US Government employees. Their 401k plan is called the "Thrift Savings Plan", and it has 5 index funds to choose from. The TSP allows members to move their money between these funds twice a month. So I built a website that allows "What if" calculations to build what's called a seasonal trading strategy. A seasonal trading strategy is nothing more than a trading strategy that says 'you should be in this fund at this time of the year, based on historical data.' The "what if" calculator allows people to put together any seasonal strategy, and display the results from January 1st, 2004 to present day.

Right now my website doesn't do anything but that one core function. My current project is to add subscription services for e-mail trade alerts. I want to charge $19.99/year through Stripe. I want to build a user system at the same time, so that people can manage their subscriptions and their e-mail alerts from their user control panel. I am not decided if I will use the Stripe subscription service, or just use them as a payment processor and do my own billing and subscription. In addition to UserSpice, I am playing with a billing system called CitrusDB.

I already have the e-mail functions built, so now I need to integrate user management and subscriptions.

My website is tspcalc.com.

Thanks,
-Matt
Welcome! I'm very aware of the TSP. Other than what congress made for themselves, it's probably the best of the retirement options in America.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.