The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal error
Interesting you're having an issue with 5.6, because I can confirm no issues on my end with 5.6...I know there are issues with 7+ right now and we're actively working on it...I can't seem to figure out what is going on...your fresh install should be working...we'll have to dig deeper into this.
I will have to refrain from updating.
Just posted that we are doing a rollback...will give you an upgrade when we make progress on this issue Shoropio!
Perfect, thank you very much.
Shoropio, do you have access to root on your server?

I'm thinking this is related to the handler in MultiPHP (cPanel).

I just took down my whole server, re-ran EasyApache 4 (cPanel) and was able to reconfigure PHP 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 to use suPHP (properly, I think something was broken) and it fixed the issue. Try this with a fresh install though, not an upgrade, because it will tell you in the system requirement check if it is going to work (XML support, mySQLi and PDO are the red flags!).

If you don't use cPanel, let me know and we'll dig deeper...I think I know the solution if you don't.

Let me know.
I always carry my work with me from my mobile, either on the computer as a local or my mobile with Ksweb Server worked perfect until the 4.2.11
Okay I'll do up a file for you to try for me and we'll hopefully know what the issue is.
Thank you very much I hope I hit with a solution.
Dump this anyone on your server and visit index.php and let me know if there is any red errors.

https://www.aircentralized.com/CheckSpice10.zip
Also do this so we can see if there is any more in the error:
https://userspice.com/forums/topic/updat...#post-6600

It just doesn't make sense that it can't find the Config class unless you deleted it?