The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't login after install
First I like to say thanks for this open source project. New to user spice. I have gotten it all installed but can't login says check recapcha. The recapcha is in the bottom corner but does not function has red writing over top ask admin
Go into the settings table and change the recaptcha column from 1 to 0
Personally recaptcha should be disabled by default, most userspice users work in development. A simple thought.
Good idea, Shoropio!

I'll put it in the pipeline.
which file do I have to edit php.ini?
Thanks brandin, wango you have to go to your database in phpmyadmin and look for the settings table and modify the column that says recaptcha that is in 1 and change it to 0.
yep that did it thanks
@Shoropio - Recaptcha was accidentally enabled by default when the invisible recaptcha system was being tested. Being invisible it wasn't causing a problem until people changed their keys to keys that might not be valid. Sorry about that. I changed it back to off by default to new installers as of the last version. The problem is that I can't write a patch turning off existing users' recaptcha because they may want it.

Sorry for the confusion. We won't be doing the "move fast and break things" method anymore Smile It's gotten us some great features but caused people some issues too.
@mudmin, I love the invisible recaptcha, do not be discouraged, you are doing an excellent job for the community. Pura Vida from Costa Rica. By the way my language is Latin Spanish, I could collaborate for the translation in the not too distant future to es_La. Thanks again.