The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redirect to desired url after login
Hello, I'm new here. When I share an url with parameters to a user so he can direct to one of my pages. He is required to log in. The problem is that after logging in, all parameters along with that url are gone, so he can't redirect to the desired url!
E.g: My URL is http://www.essdepots.com:82/KTproj/users...=R2abe8b9f. When clicking on the link, it directs to login.php with dest = users/station.php, without parameters RFID=R2abe8b9f.
How can I customize my code to fix that problem
Welcome Steve! I've brought this up before and I haven't had a fix. However, I would look at the way the reAuth us_helper works and if you can get a solution from that! Sorry I don't have time to do it right now!
That helped greatly and solve the issue I was having thank you very much.
(12-18-2017, 02:11 PM)dsuggs Wrote: That helped greatly and solve the issue I was having thank you very much.

Hi dsuggs!

I have similar problem like you had. Can you please post fix for this?

Regards, Jakob