The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving Domain
Hi - First thanks for Userspice i'm finding it very useful. I have userspice set up on a domain and want to be able to copy it for use on a separate domain as a backup. I have copied across the database and all the files but it dosn't work. What do I need to change to transfer to a new domain?
You probably need to make sure the DB credentials in init.php are correct. What kind of error are you getting?
It don't get an error, I get the log in page but without the recaptcha, then if i login it takes me to the index page but i'm not logged in
You need to update your domains with Recapatcha or disable it.
HI Recaptcha is enabled for both domains, I can install a fresh version Userspice and it works fine. I can then login, however what I want to be able to do is restore a backup on my alternative domain in case of failure, I'm guessing that something needs to be changed in the database but not sure what.
The only thing in the DB that would need to change is the Verify URL in the emails table, there is nothing else that restricts where it can be copied to. I copy files from a production server to a development server regularly and have no issues.
Thanks I will try again later in the week, when I have more time.