The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updated 4.3.10 to 4.3.11
got it and it seem to be working, i think there need to be documentation on how to update for nebees like me. Smile
but i can't update to 4.3.12 the same way i did 4.3.11. really not sure if i did 4.3.11 the right way.
Unfortunately given only @mudmin and I are heavily maintaining UserSpice, and this is completely open source, it isn't easy to dedicate time to documentation. We are working on it...but security and updates to UserSpice are more important at times than Documentation.
Yes i can understand that for sure , the two of you are doing a great job. If i know more about coding i wouldn't mind helping you.Sad
What you described to me is the right way. I would say you could download 4.3.12, dump it over your existing files (don't delete anything) then run update.php in users folder. That should be good.

Thanks for your kind words.