The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
updated 4.3.10 to 4.3.11
Please do.

Login before you upload the upgrade, and then run update.php.
ok have restored and login and done upgrade.4.3.10 works good, everything is working,
going to try to upgrade to 4.3.11 later today.
Thanks, please let me know. I'm facing this issue on my localhost but not my production server, so I'm confused as to what is going on.
ok i am not sure if i am doing the update right , not sure what to do with the new users folder where to put it. i have just been taking the old one out and putting the new one in .
That's right, dump the new one over the old one.
ok so this time i was login to userspice as admin moved the new users file int to userspice replacing the old one
i am still in the admin dashboard but can not do anything if i click on manage pages, ete i just getThe requested URL /test/users/admin_pages.php was not found on this server.so i can't run the update.
Did you delete the existing files? That seems to be what you had done. You drop the old files over the existing ones, don't remove anything.
when i move the new files into the usersspice directory the computer ask if i want to remove duplicate files or cancel the move. i pick to remove duplicates.
The only reason the files wouldn't be able to be found is if they were removed though, so that is interesting...is admin_pages in the folder?
ok i got them in with out getting rid of the old files, now how do i run the update file .