The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
submenus?
Hi.. I did some quickie searching here but didn't find anything. Is there a way in US to have submenus that are DB driven through the regular menu editing functionality? It seems as though the current menu functionality is only 1 level deep. I would love to see at least two levels deep in my site but couldn't figure out how to do that with the current code.

Ideally I'd like a menu similar to the following :

Manage Gallery Images ->
Add images
Remove images

Right now I've got the "Add images" just to test it out but it won't show up.. I've got it's parent set to "Manage Gallery Images".. thoughts?
It wasn't built into the current DB-driven menu nav but it can be something we can work on in the future...you just run into a lot of deep-level management I guess is the concern.

Hackery wise, just find a submenu class online, get the CSS, and then add another level into DB.