The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encoding
Hi!
First of all, thank you for your mission!

I've just deployed UserSpice4 and walked through the features. Still cannot figure out how to resolve the encoding problem. As soon as I save settings in a cyrillic charset (for instance, Russian characters) the input is being saved as quotation marks into the database, though the database is set to use utf8_general_ci (as it was with UserSpice 3.x)
The web server settings are the same as they were with UserSpice 3.x
I also checked the web browser (Chrome) - it reconginzes the page encoding as UTF8 .
Could you please advise me the right direction in this problem resolution?
Thank you in advance!
Please ignore my question. I was able to find out myself. The UserSpice DB tables were in latin1_swedish_ci. I've coverted them to utf8_general_ci. Now everything is OK with inputs in languages other than English.
I was going to suggest that but figured it was too obvious. That will likely get rolled out as a special conversion patch I suspect.