The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Notification emails
I have been looking at the forums for the code to send admin email when a new users registers using the email template/casemanagers/admin_notification.php

Has anyone added this code?

Thanks
admin_notifications is only for the notifications system.

I would recommend using the messaging a system and turn email notifications on-or you can send the email manually. Your best example would be on messages.php or admin_messages.php
Thanks for that answer. I was actually looking for the system to send an notification email to the administrator when a new user enrolls.

Thanks
That hasn't been built-nor requested before. You'll do this in during_user_creation. Make a template in Views (copy one of the _email ones) and pass your parameters. You can copy the Email Code on the join.php page. Let me know if you need help-I'd write a script out for you but I'm in the middle of something right now, sorry!
Brandin,

That worked, thanks!