The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
errors on login error messages
I accidentally clicked login with blank username and password and noticed error messages were returned with just the word 'Array'.
In login.php, seems like the $error_message when validation failed should be using $validation->display_errors() instead of parsing and compiling the message.
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I will check that out. We are in the process of writing a 4.1 release and I will get that on in the bugfix spreadsheet. Thanks for taking the time to report this.
Hi,

A similar bug is revealed if you enter a username but NO password. You get a 'string' to 'array' conversion error.

Cheers
T.
Thank you! I know what I need to do to fix that. I appreciate you letting me know. Sometimes we get so involved building all the big features that it's easy to miss things like that!
Hi there,

Checked out the new 'e' update. Thanks for the update.

On line 71 there is an array to string conversion. Need to replace $error with $error[0].

Cheers
Tom
Ahh. Thanks. That didn't happen on my system. I actually upgraded the validation class on my test system to allow it to handle arrays for my error reporting. I'm going to take another crack at that on Monday. Basically the new validation error display will allow me to use strings, arrays, or even pop custom error messages in there from the code itself. Hopefully that will fix all of these issues.