The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to access userspice init,header,nav php files from outside of userspice dir
I had nice time with php really learned a lot working with userspice and userspice docs, if i had no userspice it would be probably much harder for me to get these fundamentals of php which I have now.

I have basically finished my project BUT I cant merge it with wordpress the way I want. all I am trying to do is to
- create wordpress pages
- open these pages and put there php file that would include init,header,nav and some of my other files but basically these are most important so i have access to:
           - userspice database
           - default userspice variables
             (all from WP)

I tried:
- installing userspice IN wordpress folder, that didnt work i couldnt access userspice php files from wordpress pages.

- installing wordpress IN Userspice folder - also didnt work, i even set all wp pages to public but still cant access userspice php code from wp pages

[Image: oV1nINu.png]
- messing with that file but i cant add full paths there, only folders inside userspice folder. I added wordpress folder there (which was inside userspice hoping it will work) but it didnt go

What I am missing? I assume its because of your extra security - its nice to be secure, but I dont know what can I do about it.

Messages In This Thread
Trying to access userspice init,header,nav php files from outside of userspice dir - by yourfriendkarol - 07-02-2018, 05:44 PM