The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to force user login only one device at a time ?
Hi rockfight,

With the currently released UserSpice, there is a Session Manager built into the application that would (for the most part) allow you to accomplish this. However, a portion of the code causes the script to break so I will have to find the resolution for that before you continue. It would be resolved in 4.4 which is to hopefully be released soon.

What you would do, is be sure to have the session administration enabled, and upon login, in the during login script, forcefully "kill" all existing sessions for that user. This would force an almost immediate logout as long as the users browser supports Javascript. Please poke me later on or tomorrow so I can try to find that code for you.

Thank you,
Brandin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to force user login only one device at a time ? - by Brandin - 07-31-2018, 11:48 AM