The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling with 'Token Doesn't Match'
(08-15-2018, 05:39 PM)Brandin Wrote: You would be getting tokens not matching when you load a second form after the first-or that your existing forms do not have the CSRF token but they are being checked. I can see however your Join form does have the Token Field, so make sure you are not generating a new one somewhere prior to the check.

Thanks,
Brandin.

Thanks Brandin,

I don't believe I am generating a new token prior to the check.   Remember, the power failure is the only thing that happened between it working and not working.   Plus, I've inherited managing this site and I'm not the best programmer at all - hardly one at that.    I did try to remove the checking, but then it would just take me back to the login page.     Since it was working beautifully before, I'm trying not to make many changes.   The key for me is what did the sudden power failure do to trash the site?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Struggling with 'Token Doesn't Match' - by sbarbee - 08-15-2018, 08:04 PM