The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing on existing site
Hi,
I didn't see instructions on where to put the UserSpice directory within an existing site. Since US has its own index.php, I added the the directory to the root of my site as UserSpice4.  I removed "-master" as no one said not to.

I ran the installation and it went fine.  I see it created a new subdirectory called UserSpice4-master in which there is a second users directory. I created a new user and I am able to log in as both an admin and the new user.

I'm concerned that I may not have installed this correctly.

The only pages that I could find in the admin where within the UserSpice4 directory.  I searched the forums and found a question from simplymarkb titled "Existing site question"

I followed the instructions and was able to add some of my other subdirectories and pages, including the root.  But I always get php errors (I have error reporting on while I develop).  I've attached a screenshot.  Here is what I am trying to protect.

['','users/','usersc/','../resources/','../resources/templates/','../resources/templates/back/','../resources/templates/front/','../','../css/','../vendor/'];

If I add the following $path=['','users/','usersc/','../resources/','../resources/templates/back/','../resources/templates/front/','../']; it works with no errors. 

But if I add more than this I get errors. With every new one I get another error. The screenshot shows 3.  

Your help is much appreciated.

Have a good day - Ric

Hmm, I am not able to add attachments after choosing a jpg file and pressing the "Add Attachment" button.  Here is the text of one of the errors. They are all the same.  

Notice: Undefined variable: row in /Users/roki1981/Dropbox/Apps/MAMP htdocs/rainbowadult/public_html/UserSpice4/users/helpers/us_helpers.php on line 259
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0014 420336 {main}( ) .../admin_pages.php:0
2 0.0289 1652432 getPathPhpFiles( ) .../admin_pages.php:52

Messages In This Thread
Installing on existing site - by ricalonso - 09-08-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: Installing on existing site - by mudmin - 09-08-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Installing on existing site - by ricalonso - 09-08-2018, 05:50 PM