The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make index.php starting page
So you're close. The MAIN purpose of usersc is if (for example) you don't like our users/login.php file and you want to make your own. Then you copy login.php from users/ to usersc/ and it will load yours instead of ours. Note that I said copy, not move.

That said, you're welcome to put whatever else you want in usersc, but you don't have to.

So you can leave index.php in the root folder and edit it to your heart's content. Personally, I put all my other personal pages in the root folder also unless I really want to group them in subfolders. If you want to use folders other than users, usersc and root, then edit the file z_us_root.php in the root folder and userspice will magically monitor those folders too.

Does that make sense?

Messages In This Thread
How to make index.php starting page - by Nicolas - 10-31-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: How to make index.php starting page - by mudmin - 10-31-2018, 05:57 PM