The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice Stable (Standard?) and UserSpice Pro
Hello all,

As ever, your here/now and future development plans for UserSpice are fantastic - many thanks to you and the whole team.

From a personal point of view, I'm especially keen on your 2 model approach, with the "stable" ("Standard"?) version being of particular interest to me - as stable user management and security are my key drivers - as is the simplicity of adding UserSpice to existing projects.

In regard to features;

1. Allow users to login via their usernames or email addresses - with the option of choosing which.

2. Allow users to login via their social media authentication details - facebook and twitter as a minimum.

3. Multi tenancy architecture - to allow multiple companies/users to reside in the same set of UserSpice database tables, will require companyid column or similar.

Thanks again for all your dedication

Jamie

Messages In This Thread
UserSpice Stable (Standard?) and UserSpice Pro - by JamJar - 05-10-2016, 02:19 AM