The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stored Procedures / Routines + general US startup questions
(01-18-2019, 07:38 PM)mudmin Wrote: Happy to help. I expect the final release of 4.4 to be in the next few days, so might as well wait for that.

Hey Mudmin, et al,

I haven't had a chance to keep track of 4.4 release since the last message, hope it's going well. I have a follow up question regarding multiple result sets returned from a stored procedure please. 

I've had a look at the DB file and tried a few pdo ways to get a second (or third) result set and could not get anything to work externally ($result->nextRowset() <- does not exists error) nor see any fn in the DB file to do this for me.

For the time being I have created the following in the DB file, but I know this is not great as its a core US file. Could you tell me if I've missed something please or if there is a fn for this in US4.4?
Code:
    public function nextRowset(){
        if(!($this->_query->nextRowset())) return [];

return $this->_query->fetchALL(PDO::FETCH_OBJ);
    }

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stored Procedures / Routines + general US startup questions - by Developer_J - 01-24-2019, 04:26 PM