The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First tests
Hi,

first of all I would like to say thanks to this great work. Yesterday I watched the videos, installed UserSpice and did some first tests. Great. However, I found that it is possible to register two users with identical usernames. Thus I edited join.php and added "'unique' => 'users'," to the username array. Works fine. Later I noticed that the Number of Logins are not counting up. So I had a look into User.php and found two functions, "login" and "loginEmail", whereas the "login" Function does the counting, while the "loginEmail" Function does not. Looking into login.php I found that the Function "loginEmail" is actually used, hence no counting. Thus I changed "loginEmail" to "login" in login.php and it works like a charm.

So what I don't really understand is, why do you have these two functions there, which are quite similar? Is there a principle difference in either checking the username or the email? Was the counting within the "loginEmail" Function just forgotten or is there a reason?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Messages In This Thread
First tests - by Sebastian - 05-26-2016, 11:54 AM
First tests - by mudmin - 05-26-2016, 11:59 AM
First tests - by Sebastian - 05-26-2016, 12:22 PM
First tests - by mudmin - 05-26-2016, 12:24 PM