The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US4.1.5 - Table 'Pages' emptied by users/admin_pages.php
Hi,

I did a fresh installation of UserSpice 4.1.5
All seems to be working flawless except when I connect to the Admin panel and click on "users/admin_pages.php".

Got those messages 3 times each :

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: row in /var/www/html/mlm08/users/helpers/us_helpers.php on line 166
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0003 262696 {main}( ) .../admin_pages.php:0
2 0.0066 702056 getPathPhpFiles( ) .../admin_pages.php:52

( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/mlm08/users/admin_pages.php on line 53
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0003 262696 {main}( ) .../admin_pages.php:0

and then the list of files from "Manage Page Access" is blank.
Go back to Admin panel and got this message :
"You must go into the Admin Panel and click the Manage Pages button to add this page to the database. Doing so will make this error go away."

Unfortunately, the 'pages' table of the database has been emptied and can't add new ones from the site, only from the database.

Reinstall but same behavior.
How can I get rid of this ?

Config : local install on Fedora 24 (Files user : apache, group : mylocaluser & SELinux enabled, Php 5.6.25).
Idem on my server Centos 7.2, php 7.

Thank you for your support.

Messages In This Thread
US4.1.5 - Table 'Pages' emptied by users/admin_pages.php - by yolo - 09-22-2016, 09:40 AM