The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2 BETA old user is good, new user is not created
What I wanted to do is use userspice on top of an html template and build a custom website/application.

I wanted to use the user & page management of userspice.
However, I needed to change the login, logout, remind password etc. pages, which meant changing init.php, header.php, navigation.php, together with join.php, login.php, verify.php etc.

So I have made copies of the files that I wanted to change from /users/ into /usersc/ and made the changes there.
For example, in my own /usersc/init.php I have changed the redirection path:
Code:
Redirect::to('users/verify.php');
to
Code:
Redirect::to('../dashboard/register-verify.php');
because /dashboard/register-verify.php is my customized (beautified) version that I want to show to users - I couldn't use the original verify.php because I wanted it to be similar with the other pages of my html template Smile

Generally, I changed files by copying files to /usersc/ or /dashboard/ and editing them (the paths mostly).

The website is currently live at http://valuater.io, userspice is installed in valuater.io/users but the login, register, etc. pages I have put them into valuater.io/dashboard
Right now I have disabled login with fb and google because it wasn't working correctly, but please, go ahead and register if you want, it's free Smile

Coming to think about it, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to copy the files over in /usersc/ but perhaps it was better to change the original files because I wouldn't have to mess with file and directory paths?

The problem with my setup is that I can't figure out which path is incorrect - because probably it's a pathing issue.
Perhaps I will try and replace the files in /users/ instead of copying them to /usersc/ and including them from there, and see if this works!?

Sorry if I confused you :S

Messages In This Thread
4.2 BETA old user is good, new user is not created - by dimitrisscript - 12-24-2016, 12:11 PM