The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
default page for not permitted access
Hello first of all thank you for this script is saving me lots of time, I hope you can help me with an issue I face, I have setup a different login redirection in custom_login_script.php this has been set to ../../access10/main.php I have some apps that live in access10 and some are available for all users and some are not however I have chosen for design reasons to show the links to all users.

I have access10/main.php and access10/advanced.php showing buttons to other functions all in differnet pages, when I am in main.php and click a function with a user who does not have permissions it does nothing just seems to refresh the page, however in when I do the same in access/advanced.php it goes back to access/main.php I have searched the code and even tho I have included some conditionals in custom_login_script.php and in other places I happen not to understand the code fully yet, could you please point me in the right direction?

Again, thank you very much for this app and your help.

Regards

Carlos

Messages In This Thread
default page for not permitted access - by yankeesierra - 01-08-2017, 07:43 AM
default page for not permitted access - by mudmin - 01-08-2017, 04:26 PM
default page for not permitted access - by mudmin - 01-16-2017, 02:53 PM
default page for not permitted access - by mudmin - 01-16-2017, 03:06 PM
default page for not permitted access - by mudmin - 01-16-2017, 03:12 PM