The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Features?
Hi there. I'm working on completely revising my site and I'm using UserSpice underneath it. I've been talking to mudmin a bit about 4.3 things and I wanted to see if the list below is already in development, or if it would be helpful for me to contribute what I already have made for each one.

1.) System Announcements: Basically I have a red banner across the top that shows a message. Think like a "breaking news" kind of feature. The changes I've made for this were in navigation.php and were a pain to implement due to the
Code:
display: fixed
nature of the nav bar. It's basically done though and I've emailed mudmin a screenshot.

2.) Notification System: I've got some ideas on how to make this happen, but it seems that you guys may already have something going (https://userspice.com/forums/topic/statu...#post-6052). Anywhere I could get more info. on this or have input?

3.) Breadcrumb Nav.: This might not be a UserSpice-wide thing to incorporate, but I've got a mostly made breadcrumb system. For my site, I'm putting that in the navigation. I'm happy to contrib. what I already have if you all think it would be useful.

Thanks for the continued work and support!

Messages In This Thread
New Features? - by gtilflm - 10-22-2017, 10:26 PM
New Features? - by Brandin - 10-23-2017, 09:13 AM