The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Registration/Signin auto redirect url question
Hello,

I looked in forums, but may have missed an answer to this question.

It really is 2 questions maybe, but they are inter-related as far as what I would like to have userspice help me with.

I am using userspice solely for gathering a database of users. I am creating an app that I want to gather registration info for people who will use the app. ( Note-Noob-I don't know how to integrate my jquery pages with the userspice interface).
Users can use the app even without registering currently, but I am just winging it for now while learning, hoping a popup prompt will at least help me get people to register so I have some sort of user data.

Navigation-
user goes to app web site
registers ( In settings I chose everything with the least amount of setting required to get a user register)
after registration - a user has to Login
Question 1- I there a way after a successful registration ( No email confirmation required) that it will auto log the person in and then redirect to my app home page?
Question 2 - nearly same idea- after singing in, or google auth, redirect to a page on my same domain?

I would like it to redirect to my app home page again.

Thank You,

Wayne

Messages In This Thread
After Registration/Signin auto redirect url question - by replevinorder - 11-23-2017, 12:47 AM