The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding whether UserSpice is a good fit...
Hi Dan..

The file created by something like TinyMCE needs to ultimately be in HTML as I'm not planning on having yet another piece to convert from some intermediary format -- if possible. I guess the info could be in the database but seems like overkill.. There's only a single user that will ever edit this file and I'm frankly just trying to keep it as simple as possible, but also secure obviously.

Quick question for you if you dont mind.. I'm trying to install the latest version UserSpice43dev-master and I'm getting a PHP error logged as follows as the code isn't being updated by the installer for some reason. I've tried several times to run thru the installer but when its time to connect to the DB it fails and I find the following PHP error:

[04-Feb-2018 00:16:24 Europe/Berlin] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/UserSpice43dev-master/users/init.php on line 28

<pre>
Code:
require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/helpers/helpers.php';

// Set config
$GLOBALS['config'] = array(
    'mysql'      => array(
</pre>

I'm assuming that the installer's job is to do an append to the contents of this file but its not.. thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Question regarding whether UserSpice is a good fit... - by ps23Rick - 02-03-2018, 10:28 PM