The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding whether UserSpice is a good fit...
Hey.. Thanks.. That sounds almost too simple!! I'll check it out. What I suggested to them is a sort of minimalistic blog sort of thing -- this is for a faith based ministry -- they travel a lot and want to let their supporters know where they've been and what they're doing. Thinking upon it further though, they may want this part of it to be perhaps a limited "teaser" entry and a more in-depth entry elsewhere within the system -- I'll have to ferret that out as I move towards implementation..

Is there any "textual" limit to the length of the profile on a user? In this case they would be pushing down/adding on top new "blog" entries with associated dates and perhaps a brief entry with maybe a picture and/or a link to a gallery entry for a particular trip. Because of the embedded links or desire to have an image, perhaps it might not be best for the profile -- but perhaps US doesn't care whether there are image(s)/links in that content.. I've not had enough time to check it out. Thanks! This actually sounds pretty darned straightforward!

PS. I think I saw somewhere in the settings that US uses Bootstrap? I'm using Bootstrap 3.x for now (not alpha 4) -- is that going to pose any compatibility issues with US?

Thanks again!!

Messages In This Thread
Question regarding whether UserSpice is a good fit... - by ps23Rick - 02-04-2018, 03:34 PM