The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Messages possible?
Hi Brandin! No problem, I thought about it for a little longer. I try to describe my purpose a bit better: I have user groups and want an individual to be able to send a message to a user group (thats what I have now). The message should appear only once as "sent" in the messages.php. Currently I have the same message for every person in the group (its the same if you send a mass message as administrator). For example: There are 30 accounts in one group. If someone sends a message to this group he has 30 messages/threads. For each indiviudal one thread. I want to have one thread where everyone can reply and everyone can see the replys (like Whatsapp groups). I've already made a plan how to adjust the databases etc. But I have other things to implement which are more important right now. I definitely will post the solution here if I come up with one. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Group Messages possible? - by s.farg - 02-14-2018, 06:07 PM
Group Messages possible? - by Brandin - 02-17-2018, 08:39 PM
Group Messages possible? - by s.farg - 02-17-2018, 10:50 PM