The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice Alpha Testing and Development Team
Hello everyone,

@mudmin and I are reopening the alpha team to those who wish to test and develop some new features, and work with our alpha and beta branches more regularly so we can ensure good compatibility prior to doing releases. Currently we are working on a Form Builder for US to make deploying a US project easy to do within minutes of installation. If you are interested in helping with this process, please send me a PM. Those who are not used to our code yet, but can at least code PHP and of course are beginning with the US Code will be permitted to the alpha coding team, whereas those who do not and just want to work with the newer releases for testing purposes, will be permitted to the alpha testing team.

If you are interested in being directly involved in the development of UserSpice, please join our Discord Server, send me a PM and let me know which category you fall into and your email address so we have it on record.

Thank you!
Brandin.
Brandin,

Hi My name is Pete Gruessing. I am very new to spice but I love it so far! I would be more then happy to do some testing if I can help in anyway let me know.

Pete G
Hi Pete,

Thank you. I've added you on Discord to the Testing Team.

Thanks,
Brandin.
I am also interested in alpha testing and in development! But I unfortunately do not have or use Discord. is there another way?
Hello!

Our primary method of communication is in Discord. If we expand our communications I'll be sure to let you know!

Thank you,
Brandin.
Hello,
I'm interested in contributing to US
Mainly in Testing I think, but I hope I'd be helpful for some minor development tasks too.
Hi there!

Feel free to PM me on Discord and I can add you to the Alpha group!

Brandin.
Hi Brandin

I'm very new to UserSpice as you know, but I'm happy to help test features, workflows, UX, and stuff like that. Maybe a clueless newbie can offer a new perspective Smile

Workload is pretty heavy right now though, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to add, but happy to give back what I can.
Hi jtullett,

Not a problem, testing is mostly what we're after! If you want, join the Discord and send me a PM or put a message in General and I will add you!

Brandin.