The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade from 4.3.14 to 4.3.16
Guys,

I just uploaded the modifications of 4.3.16, but when I try to upgrade the database schema I get "Finished applying 0 updates."

And in the main schreen it says "Warning! Your database is out of date. Please click here to get the latest update. Failure to do so, could cause system instability."

Does anyone have a clue what might be wrong and how to solve it?

Kind regards,
nessinits
We removed one of the updates which was botching some users install, we'll resolve this on the next patch.
Which means? That I shouldn't have upgraded to 4.3.16?
No-you just need to wait for the next patch before the warning goes away. We hope for that to be today.
Ok, thanks! ;-)
Same problem here, Brandin do you think this will be resolved soon. I have people super stressed about the warning even though I keep telling them it means nothing. Govt. people see red warnings == super stress!!!!
Hi guys,

The update is ready but it needs to be deployed and tested prior to use. We released a bad update last week (as you can tell) so we don't want to do that again. If you'd like to test the update, join our Discord Server and PM me.

Brandin.
Trying to send you pm on discord but gets rejected.