The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice ignoring usersc
I can't make modifications in usersc and have them show up in my installation.  

For instance changing "Home" in the nav bar does nothing.

usersc/includes/navigation.php

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse navbar-top-menu-collapse navbar-left"> <!-- Left navigation items -->
<ul class="nav navbar-nav ">
<li><a href="<?=$us_url_root?>"><i class="fa fa-home"></i> Home2</a></li>
More than likely you are using the database-driven navigation which you can check on admin.php. If so, changes to the file nav will not do anything.

Brandin.
(08-19-2018, 09:18 PM)Brandin Wrote: More than likely you are using the database-driven navigation which you can check on admin.php. If so, changes to the file nav will not do anything.

Brandin.

Got it.  Is this is the documentation?  When database-driven are all pages modified via the admin console? Specifically to add a new page.
Our documentation has suffered over the past year with regular changes and lack of community involvement to help us with this.

All database driven menus are modified via the Admin Panel by clicking "Menus and Navigation"