The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only you can see this!
I would like to add to my profile.php the possibility of changing visibility options with messages, for example: "Only you can see this". Another example would be that for example I have added additional fields such as phone number, address, web page, etc. There would be some way that for example the phone number field can decide if it is visible to the public or not visible in my profile.php. Hello world from Costa Rica.
Hey Shoropio. You should just be able to copy users/profile.php to usersc/profile.php and edit away. Do you need help with the actual code to display that stuff with options?
Hello Mudmin, of course I would like an example because I have no idea as to achieve this Sad
Ok. Sorry. I was gone yesterday. Working on this now.
Ok. Here is usersc/profile.php
https://pastebin.com/Sze3M81a

Here is the patch to add the tables to the user table. 
https://pastebin.com/JNV8UCY9

Call your patch patch.php and put it in the root folder near z_us_root.php
Run patch.php and it will update your db.

As for profile.php, I didn't do a lot of styling and you may want some of these settings on a different page, but I just showed you sort of how it works.  Hope it helps.

Basically how it works is when you view other people's profiles it either shows their phone number or PhoneSadhidden).  Then if you're viewing your own profile, a form shows up so you can change the info.  It still displays it above how other people will see it.