The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
db updates
Hi again

Question: when UserSpice updates, does it leave the database alone apart from adding any new tables/columns? I want to add some triggers to it, and I'd be sad if they were quietly removed without warning. I'll check first, obviously, but in the past would updates have removed them?

-Jon
We for the most part never issue DROP or DELETE statements on database updates. There are some rare occasions that we will to correct a beta feature, but that would be the most. We would never drop or modify any stored procedures, triggers, etc.

Brandin.
Thanks Brandin, that's perfect. I'm having to implement a workaround for inbound data I can't edit, and that means having to keep track of every email address a user has ever verified. I figured doing that via a trigger would be more durable than modifying the php.