The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
us_user_sessions not inserting
I am having a issue where randomly a row is not created in us_user_sessions when a user logins.  Because of this almost immediately the user is logged out and redirected back to the home page.  In the logs this indicated as the user logged out due to expired session since they didn't have one.  I have been trying to debug the issue but is being tricky to replicate.  I went and added custom logs to storeUser function trying to determine what happening, but of course it decides not to have the error occur anymore for the one account that had been experiencing the issue. 

At the moment this seems to only occur in Google Chrome!.  Has anyone encountered this issue before, and have any idea how to fix it?  The application I am developing is intended to be used primarily in Chrome so users need to be able to login consistently.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
There are two things creating this issue that have both been resolved in 4.4:
-Adblockers block the fingerprinting.js file
-There is a mistake in the function that creates logouts when there is no response (caused by the above)

I recommend not using the Session Manager until 4.4 when a full fix has been released.

Brandin.