The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Folder Level Permissions
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and trying to solution a new system, part of which I'd like to use UserSpice for.

Question.. are there folder level permissions, versus just page level.  (It will be on a windows box)

Rich Morgan
(11-19-2018, 08:09 PM)typer139 Wrote: Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and trying to solution a new system, part of which I'd like to use UserSpice for.

Question.. are there folder level permissions, versus just page level.  (It will be on a windows box)

Rich Morgan

That feature isn't built in but we may be able to to work it out. Are the files you are trying to protect php files or are they something else?
Thank you very much for the reply.  The files would be typically documents and images (eg: DOCX, XLSX, PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc).  The majority of the site would be PHP forms... and the documents would be uploaded via the forms, or possibly a separate generic upload PHP script.  Therefore, the filenames wouldn't necessarily be known.