The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable To Register On New Install
After submitting the information on the registration page I am simply redirected to a page that says:
There was a problem creating an account.

No display errors (turned on in php.ini) or anything in Console. Any ideas on where to go from here?
I am using nginx if that makes a difference.
Are you able to use the default logins okay?
I hava same problem!
using nginx !
Can you login with the default logins (admin/password or user/password)?
Have the same problem like the guys above. Using apache(windows). Default logins do work. I have tried with UserSpice 4.0 and 4.1 Alpha 3... same result. I recon this is related to the server configuration. Any tips in locating the source of the problem?
In users/login.php can you uncomment (or add if you can't find them) these lines right at the start of the script and post any messages?

// error_reporting(E_ALL);
// ini_set('display_errors', 1);
Doesn't bring up anything at all...
Just to clarify, can you create an account and you can't login? Or you can't even create the account?
I cannot create an account. I can log in with the default credentials with no problem. After I complete the fields in join.php, I get the following message:
"There was a problem creating an account."