The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which file can been used after email verification
Ok. So, I think the most flexible way to do this where it will work regardless of how a person signs up/logs in is definitely the method I outlined above with adding a column to the users table.

Social logins use oAuth which is a very mature technology. UserSpice specifically merges your accounts so if your email address is the same, it doesn't matter if you login with facebook, username, email, or google, they are all going to only create 1 account with one set of permissions. It also doesn't matter which one you sign up with.

So, yeah. If you want to run a script on confirmation (or at least first login after confirmation) then that would definitely work.

I also would equate facebook/google login with an email address being verified. If you managed to take over one of those 2 accounts, you most certainly have what it takes to validate an email anyway, so there isn't much difference...I hope that statement made sense Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: which file can been used after email verification - by mudmin - 01-02-2019, 02:57 PM