The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UserSpice Stable (Standard?) and UserSpice Pro
Hi Brian,

Yes, totally agree, Database/tables are cheap - although time less so - so my “multi-tenancy” was a suggested enhancement, as will would allow anyone developing and hosting solutions to potentially only have to install and maintain/patch one installation of Userspice, instead of several or more. That said, with the separation of Userspice into Standard and Pro version, required patches will be less frequent in your Standard version.

My suggestion came from the system I'm developing (utilising UserSpice) as my original thought was to have a separate application (and Userspice) database for each client installation (which definitely has advantages in total data separation etc) but could see the advantage of having one application database in terms of deploying application fixes, patches, enhancements and new releases across multiple installation etc.

As with any suggestion, one mans meat is another mans poison, so depends on if this would be of benefit to your general client base.

Regards

Jamie

Messages In This Thread
UserSpice Stable (Standard?) and UserSpice Pro - by JamJar - 05-12-2016, 02:42 AM