The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different User Management Possible?
First... WOW!  Congratulations to the UserSpice team for an exciting and powerful user management foundation (and much more)!  Thank you!

The UserSpice model seems to be geared as an Admin/User relationship.  However, my use is more like an admin/manager/user where a manager solicits users and pays a fee to have the users created.  Thereafter, the users can only see their own information but the manager can cloak into only their own registered users' accounts, which vary by users.  Admins, of course, can cloak into any account.

A short analogy is a private tutoring company.  The company allows individual certified tutors to register.  Tutors, in turn, solicit students needing tutoring in math.  A tutor pays a fee (stripe is fine) and is allowed to "register" the student in, for example, Geometry.  Student then logs in and completes a series of Geometry quizzes.  Student may stop/return to quizzes as time permits.  Tutor may cloak in to see how it is going.  Upon student's signifying completion, an email is generated.

Of course, if the student is registered for Calculus, the available quizzes are substituted.

Ultimately, the User Management allows each student to access only their information/quizzes and allows each Tutor to cloak into only their student's information/quizzes.

I note there is an "account_owner" field in the users table and hope this might provide what I seek.  It seems, the student's math topic could be held in the application database table but could also be added to the UserSpice users table, if that makes sense.

Any suggestions?