The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database connection unsuccessful!
(04-10-2019, 10:55 PM)W11B2349 Wrote: When I look at the first step to check the server settings are set up correctly, it says PDO is available and lit in green. However since you mentioned it specifically I checked my phpinfo page and found that there were no PDO drivers listed. I added:

extension=php_pdo.dll
extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

to my php.ini file and this appears to have helped, but now I'm getting a bunch of errors when trying to actually run the queries (see attached.)

nevermind, it looks like some of the files got uploaded to the database previously. So I dropped the table and made it new again, and it worked with no problems. Thank you for your help!

Have you double checked to make sure that those tables are not in the db? I'm wondering if it worked the first time and you didn't know it.

Messages In This Thread
Database connection unsuccessful! - by W11B2349 - 04-09-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Database connection unsuccessful! - by mudmin - 04-11-2019, 11:35 AM