× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
problems after update
#11
Did you adjust your files to use the init and template prep? If not - that is your issue.
  Reply
#12
(06-25-2019, 12:22 PM)Brandin Wrote: Did you adjust your files to use the init and template prep? If not - that is your issue.

Thks for your msg. Yes i tried all i could read from the threat here. Put it in variaous files and removed it, tried to sort it out with firefox to as i thought it could be a CSS issue eventually but nothing worked yet.

I also removed the template i work with and used the default one just to see if that changes anything. I found the string itself but i could not get rid of it yet. Pls see enclosed and thanks for your help in advance. beside that all is nearly perfect.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
  Reply
#13
Please investigate and come back - thanks
  Reply
#14
Sorry for the slow response. I'm on vacation. The {{missing text}} means that whatever language file you are using does not have the key for that menu.

Are you set to English or another language?

I may see if there is any way that I can get credentials and login to see what the problem is myself. A few people have this problem, but I never seem to have enough information to know what's causing it. My first thought is that when you upgraded, your custom files are not calling the right includes.

So right below your line that calls to the users/init.php file,
instead of includes to header.php and navigation.php there should only be one include that looks like this...
require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/includes/template/prep.php';

Some people miss this step in the instructions when they do a lot of updates at once.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)