The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bootstrap.css
I was trying to play around with bootstrap and some bootsnipps and found that all of my pages would load with no margin at the top of the page, cutting off some of my information:

[Image: uIQWMlB.png]

i fixed this by adding:

<pre>
Code:
body {

margin-top: 50px;
}
</pre>

to the bootstrap.css.

Yeah. You're right. That margin was built in by default in 4.0 but it's only needed if people modify the css. If we add that to the "default" css it just becomes blank space for some reason. I need to add that into the documentation.

Have you gotten your server issues straightened out?
Sounds good!

No problems so far! I've started on another project using UserSpice, and so far no problems.

Rather than editing the bootstrap.css directly, you should create a custom CSS file under usersc/css/, and under admin settings, for the 3rd CSS option, point to that file. That way updates to UserSpice or bootstrap won't wipeout any changes you make.

Another tip: if you are using Chrome, you can use their Developer Tools window to peak inside the CSS as it is in use, and see where some CSS is overridden and such.