× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
problem with page permission
#1
Hi,
I am new to the system so I wanted to test the page permissions.

I copied the project_root.php file from /blank_pages and only renamed it (12.php). My test user can open the file.

In a second copy (17.php) I put some php code inside and the user with page permissions was not able to open.
Then I removed my php code and now the file is exaclty the same like project_root.php but the user is still not able to open the file.

I tried it also on different browsers with same effect.


Hope you can give me a hint how I can solve the issue and use yur great framework.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)