The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get IP address...
y i cant see the login user ip address ? is there any thing i need to enable ?
Under Site Settings, enable Track Guests.
thanks.. i enable Track Guests but still does not show the ip of the login user it only show user
Just to double check... are you testing this on a live site? If you are testing on localhost, some systems will not show your ip when testing. For instance on some WAMP/XAMPP type installs, your ip won't show up. Are you on a live server or localhost?
i am in a live server
So you want the IP address of any person logged in? Or just if it is an admin user?
yes i want the ip of any person logged in
Where are you wanting to see the IP address? The PHP variable $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] contains the address of the user, and you could assign it to a $_SESSION variable like so:

$_SESSION['USIP']=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

Then, you can use $_SESSION['USIP'] as needed. A good place to put the above assignment would be in usersc/scripts/custom_login_script.php.

Does that help?
I too am on a live site and the track is turned on with only showing 0.0.0.0 in the admin panel. This is a new Install of 4.1.2.
That's an experimental feature and we must have broken something during the making of 4.1. It will be a few days, but I will take a look at it if Brian doesn't have time. We'll get it fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.